Robotic Tank Cleaning llc (RTC) is a small startup company and is looking for industry partners, collaborators, key team-members and investors. Please reach out to us on our contact page if you are interested in this opportunity!
Stand out from the competition using Robotic Tank Cleaning equipment and services.
RTC strives to minimize or eliminate the necessity for personnel entry into confined space and hazardous environments by offering customized off-the-shelf robotic equipment and services for your tank cleaning application. Each robotic system is tailored to your requirements.
Benefits of Robotic Systems:
- Limit or Eliminate Confined Space Operations for Personnel
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Decrease Operation Duration
- Increase Quality of Service
- Greater Competitiveness in Market
Industry Applications Include:
- Frac Tanks
- Oil Storage Tanks
- Mud Tanks
- Fuel Tanks
- Chemical Storage and Processing
- Waste Water Storage and Processing
- Fresh Water Storage
- Power Generation Cooling/Capture Tanks
- Sea-Bound Frac, Mud and Storage Vessels
- High Pressure and Ultra-High Pressure Water Blasting (1,500-40,000 PSI)
- Low Pressure, High Flow Sluicing (10-200 PSI, Up to 400 GPM)
- Abrasive Media Blasting
- Chemical Wash
- Mechanical Abrasion (grinding, scraping)
- High Pressure Air Blasting
- Vac, Filtration and Recirculation
- Specialized Lancing Machines
- Automated Gantries
- Automated X-Y-Z Mechanism
- Automated R-Theta Mechanisms
- Articulating Manipulators
- Multi-Axis Manipulators
- Remote Control Crawlers
- Explosion-Proof (Where Required)
- Radiation Tolerant (Where Required)
- Lightweight Carbon-Fiber Components
- Manual Drive
- Electrical Drive
- Pneumatic Drive
- Hydraulic Drive
- Passive Drive
- Hybrid Drives
Ultra-High Pressure Automated Tank Cleaning System
This system is designed to automatically remove resins from the internal and external surfaces of the reactor tank while capturing, filtering and recirculating the water.
Robotic Frac/Oil Tank Cleaning System:
This system uses a two-step process for cleaning. For large accumulations of loose material and sediment this system uses a high-flow, low pressure recirculating system. This HF/LP system will spray up to 200 gpm at up to 500psi. After rough cleaning, a finishing pass removes adhered accumulations using heated, high pressure water at up to 3,000 PSI and 30gpm. This is 5 to 6 times more power than manual blasting. The water may be heated to 200f during operation. With the combined roughing/polishing operation and the significant increase in blasting power, this system is able to clean quicker and better.
The robotic system consists of a 25ft long lance that is deployed horizontally through the tank manway (see illustration). It is mounted on a mobile cart for positioning and alignment. The speed at which the spray head rotates and the lance translates within the tank will be robotically controlled with pre-programmed cleaning cycles or may be operated manually.
This system is capable of cleaning 50ft tanks with dual access or up to 25ft tanks with single access.
Water consumption will vary between 25bbl and 50bbl per tank depending on the accumulations within the tank and environmental conditions. Cleaning times will vary between 30-90 minutes.
With simple modifications this system is capable of reaching a full 50 feet.
Robotic System Equipment Provided:
- Robotic Control System
- Robotic Lancing Machine with Waterjet Nozzles and Mobile Cart
- High Pressure Heated Pump System
- High Flow Pump and Recirculation System
- Transfer Pump System (to storage, recycling, or disposal)
RTC-1 AARDVARK, Robotic Frac Tank Cleaning
The RTC robotic crawler will be required to remotely mobilize and retrieve sludge and other settled materials from tanks. Detailed capabilities of this device may be seen below.
- Deploy through 24” manhole (22” inner diameter)
- Deploy vertically or horizontally
- Operate within sludge
- Operate remotely
- Retrieve sludge using a vacuum retrieval tool
- Mobilize sludge using pressurized water tools
- Tracked device
- Hydraulic or pneumatically powered
- 6-8” vacuum retrieval compatibility
- Operate within environments no more than 60C
- Transport in compact ISO or similar container
- Compatible with standard grounding/bonding equipment
- Compatible with water flows of 200gpm @ 250psi
- Compatible with Vacuum pulling 26-27” Hg